After long, went berserk once again with book shopping. What triggered it was an email from flipkart informing me that Summertime by Coetzee, recently shortlisted for this year’s Booker, was available. A picture is worth thousand words. Not in the picture are Death On The Installment Plan by Louis-ferdinand Celine and Greenpeace: How A Group Of Journalists, Ecologists And Visionaries Changed The World by Rex Weyler ordered online at Flipkart.
- RT @google: EU’s top court says there’s a “right to be forgotten” online. What do you think? Tell our new Advisory Council http://t.co/gdBA… 2 weeks ago
- ECJ’s directive on what is aptly being called the right to be forgotten. curia.europa.eu/jcms/upload/do… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ShashiTharoor: Unusual use of PIB, for one Minister to thank another: pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintR… And even he leaves out the Kashmiri Pandi… 2 weeks ago
- crazy legallyindia.com/201403264518/C… 4 months ago
- Check out this great app for kids! Full of adorable songs! i.sstudy.kr/l/108/ 5 months ago
- Send back U.S High Commissioner. Anyways, consular relations must only be maintained with 'civilised nations' of the world. 7 months ago