After long, went berserk once again with book shopping. What triggered it was an email from flipkart informing me that Summertime by Coetzee, recently shortlisted for this year’s Booker, was available. A picture is worth thousand words. Not in the picture are Death On The Installment Plan by Louis-ferdinand Celine and Greenpeace: How A Group Of Journalists, Ecologists And Visionaries Changed The World by Rex Weyler ordered online at Flipkart.
mahesh on The Unbearable Lightness of Be… mahesh on The Unbearable Lightness of Be… mahesh on The Unbearable Lightness of Be… Hemant on THE LATEST ACQUISITIONS jamesnick on Reading a Golden Notebook… Pezindia Goa on The Unbearable Lightness of Be…
- Today dissent in India is lost to idiocy, and the establishment's propaganda net is slowly becoming all encompassing. 1 day ago
- Really??? "@blippoblappo: Folks, this is a HUGE deal http://t.co/BZ8bkaCny1" 1 day ago
- RT @EllenBarryNYT: ICYMI, great @ProfVarshney ivu w/China scholar on Xi in India: "I suspect something went wrong during the visit." http:/… 1 day ago
- Take a chill pill guys it was a colloquial use clearly not directed at Modi or Indians. How sensitive can we get"@bibekdebroy 1 day ago
- Very flawed article on an urgent issue "@greenpeaceindia: The UN #ClimateSummit India's hypcsy on saving its forests theguardian.com/environment/in…" 1 day ago
- Rajdeep Sardesai at Madison Square Garden NYC Sep 28, 2014 - YouTube m.youtube.com/watch?v=lF-hXN… 1 day ago