This is my proposed reading list for the coming months. Anyone having read any of these titles is most welcome to share their view about how they liked them.
- The Lesson of the Master Henry James
- The Fall Albert Camus
- The Elements of Style Strunk and White
- Sophie’s World Jostein Gaarder
- Peer Gynt Henrik Ibsen
- Eats, Shoots & Leaves Lynne Truss
- Fathers and Sons Ivan Turgenev
- No Exit and Three Other Plays Jean Paul Sartre
- Relativity Simply Explained Martin Gardner
- The Province of Jurisprudence Determined John Austin
Shall also post my experience after having read them, post 30th May. In the meantime, other posts might follow, provided exams permit.