After long, went berserk once again with book shopping. What triggered it was an email from flipkart informing me that Summertime by Coetzee, recently shortlisted for this year’s Booker, was available. A picture is worth thousand words. Not in the picture are Death On The Installment Plan by Louis-ferdinand Celine and Greenpeace: How A Group Of Journalists, Ecologists And Visionaries Changed The World by Rex Weyler ordered online at Flipkart.
- RT @IndianExpress: Open letter to @karanjohar: I’m sad that you surrendered your freedom of expression bit.ly/2e6An1D https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @sardesairajdeep: The piece that caught my eye. @svaradarajan; worth a read. thewire.in/74039/india-ab… 1 day ago
- Absolutely correct twitter.com/wstoneislingto… 1 month ago
- INDIA AMENDS ARBITRATION LAW: SOME GREAT SOME ABSURD CHANGES bit.ly/1MjY0O4 12 months ago
- My take on amendments to Indian arbitration act blogarbitration.com/2015/10/25/ind… 12 months ago
- Anyone has the pdf? twitter.com/btvinticker/st… 12 months ago