After long, went berserk once again with book shopping. What triggered it was an email from flipkart informing me that Summertime by Coetzee, recently shortlisted for this year’s Booker, was available. A picture is worth thousand words. Not in the picture are Death On The Installment Plan by Louis-ferdinand Celine and Greenpeace: How A Group Of Journalists, Ecologists And Visionaries Changed The World by Rex Weyler ordered online at Flipkart.
- Is India losing the Litmus Test on Investor Protection by Preventing Vodafone from Invoking Arbitration under… indianarbitration.com/2017/09/19/is-… 4 weeks ago
- Adityanath's 'Gift' to Uttar Pradesh Farmers Starts with 9 Paise Loan Waiver - The Wire thewire.in/178096/yogi-ad… 4 weeks ago
- Is India losing the Litmus Test on Investor Protection by Preventing Vodafone from Invoking Arbitration ? kluwerarbitrationblog.com/2017/09/16/ind… 1 month ago
- Court’s Power to Terminate Arbitrator’s Mandate: SC Settles Long Outstanding Debate indianarbitration.com/2017/09/15/cou… 1 month ago
- Ahead of Modi-Abe bullet train stone laying ceremony, Japanese PM gets reality check in form of tax notice to DoCoMo financialexpress.com/opinion/ahead-… 1 month ago
- Written in 2008. Unfortunately describes what's completely forgotten today. https://t.co/5qOygb19iL 1 month ago