After long, went berserk once again with book shopping. What triggered it was an email from flipkart informing me that Summertime by Coetzee, recently shortlisted for this year’s Booker, was available. A picture is worth thousand words. Not in the picture are Death On The Installment Plan by Louis-ferdinand Celine and Greenpeace: How A Group Of Journalists, Ecologists And Visionaries Changed The World by Rex Weyler ordered online at Flipkart.
- "Matt Taibbi: World's Largest Banks Admit to Massive Global Financial Crimes, But Escape Jail (Again)" democracynow.org/2015/5/21/matt… 4 days ago
- RT @speedmystic: A lesson for RSS and VHP if u don't stop now u will be gone. Stop ur idiotism #KiskiDilli 3 months ago
- Baajaru log? You are the PM now. Choose your words carefully. And also your policies. #KiskiDilli #Modi 3 months ago
- RT @RanaAyyub: Arrogance gets you single digits. Both Congress and BJP shall vouch for it . #DelhiResults 3 months ago
- Bull Shit "@MalikAshok: For the Modi government, a good, forward-looking budget is not just necessary, it is now absolutely non-negotiable" 3 months ago
- RT @RanaAyyub: Congress workers ask for Priyanka Gandhi to take over. The more things change, the more they remain the same ! 3 months ago