After long, went berserk once again with book shopping. What triggered it was an email from flipkart informing me that Summertime by Coetzee, recently shortlisted for this year’s Booker, was available. A picture is worth thousand words. Not in the picture are Death On The Installment Plan by Louis-ferdinand Celine and Greenpeace: How A Group Of Journalists, Ecologists And Visionaries Changed The World by Rex Weyler ordered online at Flipkart.
- Foreign Investment Protection: A Flawed Approach lnkd.in/e-AX4s4 5 days ago
- Foreign Investment Protection: A Flawed Approach swarajyamag.com/economy/foreig… 5 days ago
- ELP promotes practice head - News - Arbitration News, Features and Reviews - Global... lnkd.in/edwWwPu 2 months ago
- "Matt Taibbi: World's Largest Banks Admit to Massive Global Financial Crimes, But Escape Jail (Again)" democracynow.org/2015/5/21/matt… 2 months ago
- RT @speedmystic: A lesson for RSS and VHP if u don't stop now u will be gone. Stop ur idiotism #KiskiDilli 5 months ago
- Baajaru log? You are the PM now. Choose your words carefully. And also your policies. #KiskiDilli #Modi 5 months ago