After long, went berserk once again with book shopping. What triggered it was an email from flipkart informing me that Summertime by Coetzee, recently shortlisted for this year’s Booker, was available. A picture is worth thousand words. Not in the picture are Death On The Installment Plan by Louis-ferdinand Celine and Greenpeace: How A Group Of Journalists, Ecologists And Visionaries Changed The World by Rex Weyler ordered online at Flipkart.
- Appointment of Arbitrators: SC battling self created demons? indianarbitration.com/2017/06/05/app… 2 months ago
- #SachinABillionDreams bit.ly/2r3deRj 2 months ago
- Some thoughts after watching Sachin: A Billion Dreams bit.ly/2r3deRj 2 months ago
- RT @democracynow: "This is actually creating terrorism," says @Wazhmah on the U.S. bombing of Afghanistan: ow.ly/73Bf30aRLY6 4 months ago
- RT @guardianopinion: Standing Rock is burning – but our resistance isn't over d.gu.com/NSPvvw 5 months ago
- RT @Ram_Guha: One of our finest legal minds on Sasikala's conviction, and the dodgy delays that benefited Jayalalithaa: https://t.co/zIJdaq… 6 months ago