After long, went berserk once again with book shopping. What triggered it was an email from flipkart informing me that Summertime by Coetzee, recently shortlisted for this year’s Booker, was available. A picture is worth thousand words. Not in the picture are Death On The Installment Plan by Louis-ferdinand Celine and Greenpeace: How A Group Of Journalists, Ecologists And Visionaries Changed The World by Rex Weyler ordered online at Flipkart.
- INDIA AMENDS ARBITRATION LAW: SOME GREAT SOME ABSURD CHANGES bit.ly/1MjY0O4 7 months ago
- My take on amendments to Indian arbitration act blogarbitration.com/2015/10/25/ind… 7 months ago
- Anyone has the pdf? twitter.com/btvinticker/st… 7 months ago
- RT @RanaAyyub: Dear writers, yes, you will be mocked, criticized, but history shall be objective and searingly honest http://t.co/KTwImijU… 7 months ago
- RT @parashardpk: SC strikes down #NJAC. Dashes hopes of all b-grade movies actors who played judges. 7 months ago
- Silly argument! twitter.com/SandeepParekh/… 7 months ago