After long, went berserk once again with book shopping. What triggered it was an email from flipkart informing me that Summertime by Coetzee, recently shortlisted for this year’s Booker, was available. A picture is worth thousand words. Not in the picture are Death On The Installment Plan by Louis-ferdinand Celine and Greenpeace: How A Group Of Journalists, Ecologists And Visionaries Changed The World by Rex Weyler ordered online at Flipkart.
- RT @guardianopinion: Standing Rock is burning – but our resistance isn't over d.gu.com/NSPvvw 1 day ago
- RT @Ram_Guha: One of our finest legal minds on Sasikala's conviction, and the dodgy delays that benefited Jayalalithaa: https://t.co/zIJdaq… 1 week ago
- RT @Ram_Guha: The oddities of the Twitterverse: if you praise Vajpayee, be prepared for a stream of angry/abusive comment from admirers of… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DanRather: Meryl Streep's anti-Trump speech at The Golden Globes touches on protecting journalists RT @goldenglobes: https://t.co/FTubR… 1 month ago
- RT @RameshP88003897: अरे छोड़ दो #बागों_में_बहार_है https://t.co/TJ20uhExFj 3 months ago
- RT @shuvankr: "Sir, Sir .. #बागों_में_बहार_है?" "है!" "Sir, Sir .. और आज इतवार है?" "है Baba है!!" Epic Interview :) https://t.co/9nHWqX3… 3 months ago